Friday, January 29, 2010

Friday Favorites

Music
I stumbled upon this at iTunes-totally not something I would have ordinarily checked out, but I love it! Some of the songs are blues-ey, while others have a bit of a southern gospel, almost bluegrass sound. Her voice is amazing and soulful, and the music is beautiful.http://www.amazon.com/Downtown-Church-Patty-Griffin/dp/B00307Q90A/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1264806339&sr=1-1"Waiting for My Child" and "We Shall All Be Reunited" are my favorites. You can listen to the music on the Amazon page.

Food
Actually, this is a favorite from a couple of weeks ago, but I wasn't blogging then. Some work friends and I went to Santorini's, http://www.greekkitchen.dine.com/ , and I had the best food I've ever eaten in my life! The Mousaka is amazing, and the Pasticchio and Dolmades are fabulous, as well. I've had Greek food before, and like it, but this was by far the best!

Realization
Not so much a "favorite", but I found out that the girl who has done my hair for over a year is not quite 23 yet. Yikes! That means that I was in high school when she was born-boy she must really think I'm old...

TV Shows
I was really excited that "Trainwrecks and Tiaras" (aka-Toddlers and Tiaras) was back on this week, but I didn't pay very close attention to it when it was on for some reason. I was excited to see a new episode, though. "19 Kids and Counting" is coming back soon! I've missed it. I've become such a TLC addict! I keep waiting to see a new episode of "Ruby", but no such luck.

Bible Verse
May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my rock and my redeemer. Psalm 19:14

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for reading my post!

Related Posts with Thumbnails