Sunday, February 28, 2010

Swwwweeeeeeettttttt!!

What an exciting weekend here at Imperfect Mom! Not only did I get 6 comments on my latest post (even if some of those were me commenting back), but I also gained two new followers! But wait-there's more exciting news! Are you ready? I won, not one, but TWO blog awards, kids! I never win anything! Maybe I should go buy a lottery ticket, my luck must be changing.  I feel like I've been invited to the Prom by the quarterback, or something. (Except I'm 35, so that would be kind of creepy, and would make me a serious cougar, although it would be eerily flattering, but you get the idea.  I hope.) Have I ever mentioned how shy and socially awkward I am? (And how much I like to use parenthesis?) Dare I throw out the old cliche-you like me, you really like me! Ok, enough with the gushing.  Seriously ladies, thank you for thinking of me, I appreciate it!

The requirements for both of these awards ask that I pass the awards on to lots of other people.  I've not been blogging, or even reading many blogs very long, so I don't have as many blogs to pass these nice awards on to.

First of all, thank you to the awesome IASoupMama from http://courtenaysbo.blogspot.com/ for awarding me with the Sunshine Award.  This is awarded to bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspires others in the blog world! (Wow-I am sure am glad I decided to give up complaining for Lent this year!)



The rules for this award are as follows:

•Put the logo on your blog or within your post.

•Pass the award onto 12 bloggers.

•Link the nominees within your post.

•Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.

•Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

Here are my nominees: (I can't do 12 yet, but here are three extra good ones!)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next, Michelle, the joyful Blissful Babbler herself, from http://faithfulma.blogspot.com/ gave me the One Lovely Blog Award! Thank you!


Rules:
Accept the award; post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Here are my super cool nominees:
A couple of these nominees are online buddies from way back, a couple are new blog buddies, and a couple are ladies with blogs I have admired for a while.  (That sounds stalkerish, doesn't it? I promise I'm not a stalker! This is so awkward.)

Thanks again, and once I figure out how, I'll display these awards proudly here on the blog!


2 comments:

  1. Thank you Bethany!!!

    I really enjoy reading your blog. It's fun and I really enjoy your writing style (parentheses and all!! LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bethany -- thank you so much for my second award! I'm glad that you could reciprocate. I'll be posting it a bit later int he week as it's Monday, and well... it's Monday and I've got a boatload of work to do. But look for it Wednesday-ish! Gracias, mi amiga!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for reading my post!

Related Posts with Thumbnails