Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Tuesday's Tip


Tuesday's Tip may become a regular feature on my blog-at least until I get bored with it which may be by next week. These tips may be parenting tips, cooking tips, work related tips, or whatever my foggy little brain can dream up. Most of them will be pulled from my personal life failures experiences, and will likely be a "do as I say, not as I do type thing". Being a parent, I'm great at doling out that type of advice.


Tuesday's Tip #1

Before taking your young child to the Pediatrician for her annual visit, be sure that you have visited the grocery store within recent days. Because, even though you've never allowed your child to have dry Coco Puffs and strawberry soda for breakfast before, the one and only day that you do, will be the day the doctor asks her what she had for breakfast. Instead of replying that she had hormone free organic 2% milk and Cheerios with a little fruit , as usual, she will proudly tell the doctor what she really had.


*face palm* Yes, that really happened. It was just that one day, I promise!

1 comment:

  1. BWAHAHAHAHA I did this one year that I took Ronnie and the ped gave me this long lecture about better health for him and ideas and he HAD to mention the after-doc McD's drivethrough visit/bribe to her... argh. Facepalm, indeed.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for reading my post!

Related Posts with Thumbnails